Chairperson: Adam Wilkie
The Stewardship Board is responsible for providing the congregation with leadership and direction in planning and fulfilling its stewardship commitments, and in planning and administering its financial activities. The Chair of the Stewardship Board is also responsible for oversight of the Financial Secretary and the Treasurer.
Key responsibilities of the Stewardship Board include the following:
- Weekly counting of the offering and record keeping for tax purposes
- Preparation of annual budget for congregational review and approval
- Regular reporting to the Church Council of the financial health of the congregation
- Educating and motivating the congregation in the fulfillment of its Christian stewardship responsibilities
- Oversight of all financial assets and liabilities of the congregation