To help lead the congregation in song at the Contemporary Worship service through vocal and instrumental leadership. Worship band members are song leaders!
- Vocal or instrumental ability—at a level for public performance
- Comfortable in front of a group
- Enjoy teamwork
- Available to participate about one Sunday a month
- Participate in practice prior to Sunday scheduled (usually Saturday mornings)
- Line up a “substitute” if needed (members from other bands)
- Participate in band workshops—usually annually (to learn new songs, learn updates on procedures, spend time with other bands)
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to worship for sound check.
- After worship service, assist with putting music away.